YAG Laser Iridotomy (per eye)
YAG Laser iridotomy is a medical procedure which uses a laser device to create a hole in the iris, thereby allowing aqueous humor to traverse directly from the posterior to the anterior chamber and, consequently, relieve a pupillary block.
It is used to treat a wide range of clinical conditions:
- primary angle‐closure glaucoma
- primary angle closure (narrow angles and no signs of glaucomatous optic neuropathy)
- primary angle‐closure suspects (patients with reversible obstruction)
- secondary causes of iridocorneal angle-closure
ARGON Laser Photocoagulation: Cornea, Iridoplasty, Pupilloplasty, Focal, Panretinal, PASCAL (per eye)
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) for Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD)
Location: St. Luke’s Medical Center Global City Eye Institute
Packages per session:
12,617 for non-Senior
10,093.60 for Senior/PWD
Incision and curettage
EVO ICL Surgery Suitability Screening.
This extensive screening package is used by individuals desiring EVO Visian ICL or EVO Viva ICL phakic lens implantation surgery.
This package is a combination of the following exams:
- Refractive Surgery Suitability Screening Package
- Dry Eye Screening Package
- Optos Ultra Wide-Field Color Fundus Photos
- Ultrasound Biomicroscopy
Once the package has been purchased, please book your visit at http://eye.com.ph/book.
12,366.40 for Senior/PWD.
Indocyanine Green Angiography
Indocyanine Green Angiography (ICG) is a diagnostic procedure that uses ICG dye to examine the blood flow in the choroid.
This package is for both eyes.
15,618.40 for Senior/PWD.
Location: St. Luke’s Medical Center Global City Tan Eng Gee Eye Institute