COVID-19 TRANSMISSION AND PROTECTIVE MEASURES
COVID-19 spreads primarily from person to person. Fighting this disease is our joint responsibility.
Protect yourself and others by making these 6 simple precautions your new habits:
- Clean your hands often
- Cough or sneeze in your bent elbow - not your hands!
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Limit social gatherings and time spent in crowded places
- Avoid close contact with someone who is sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
COVID-19: NEW NORMAL