When you visit our office, kindly bring at least one valid ID:
- All patients: Driver’s License or government-issued photo ID card
- Seniors: Senior Citizen ID card
- PWD: PWD ID card
- HMO/Insurance subscribers: HMO/Insurance ID Card(s)
- Philhealth members: Philhealth ID card
We participate in most major insurance plans and will file your insurance claims for you. Kindly secure a letter of authorization from your Human Resources Officer, the HMO concierge, or the HMO clinic, prior to seeing us. Please see INSURANCE for all our accreditations.
We ask that your insurance card be readable. It should have the claim’s mailing address on it, and we will need your identification number for the policy. If you do not have this information or if you have a policy that restricts which providers you see, please call your insurance company to get the information needed before seeing us.
All co-payments are due at the time of the appointment.
If you do not have insurance coverage, we will require payment at the time of service. Payment must be made up front for visits. We accept cash and all major credit cards.
Payment plans are not available.
For published hospital packages, these discounted rates are inclusive of all applicable discounts and taxes. No further discounts may be applied. They may be settled via credit card or cash at the hospital billing section.
For published eye clinic packages, these discounted rates are inclusive of all applicable discounts and are subjected to eVAT when appropriate. They may be settled via credit card, bank transfer or cash.
For complicated cases that are excluded from published hospital/eye clinic packages, a net billing statement may be issued to you for your guidance with settlement.
This net billing statement is
- net of Senior Citizen/PWD discount: the 20% discount has already been applied (e.g. For a net bill of 10,000 pesos. Gross bill 14,000 pesos = 12,500 pesos + 12% eVAT 1,500 pesos; 12,500 pesos VAT exempt - 2,500 pesos (20% SC/PWD) = 10,000 pesos net).
- net of eVAT: kindly show your Senior Citizen card, or PWD card, for eVAT exemption. We are required, by the BIR, to list the senior citizen/PWD number and cardholder's signature, to the official receipt.
- net of Philhealth: a small RVS component for the physician professional fee will be received by the surgeon, on top of the net bill collected.
Both teleconsult and face-to-face prepaid consultations are automatically discounted. They are not eligible for reimbursements upon event of a cancellation or no-show.
We understand that there may be valid reasons for a cancellation or no-show. Therefore, as a courtesy to our prepaid patients, we are able to extend a single instance of rescheduling within one month from the initial booking. Another cancellation or no-show forfeits the pre-payment in favor of the clinic, to cover for administrative cost and capacity/slot lost for the missed appointment.
Our optical department requires a 50% non-refundable deposit prior to ordering frames and or contact lenses. The balance is due at the time the glasses are received by you. We do not participate in any private vision plans.
You will be informed once the job order is available for pick up. All prescription frames must be claimed within one month from the date of availability. Unclaimed prescription frames will be discarded.