Supplementary Pseudophakic Sulcus IOL Implantation
An elegant solution to treating refractive surprise, via fine-tuned correction for pseudophakic eyes.
As a patient who desires less dependence on prescription glasses after cataract surgery, achieving the best possible visual results is paramount. But sometimes even the best patient selection and most accurate work can result in a refractive surprise. Patients who had common conventional IOL implants for distance correction may now desire less dependence with glasses for near vision tasks. Patients who develop age-related macular degeneration may now require increased magnification for near vision work.
Pseudophakic Supplementary IOLs are designed to be implanted in the ciliary sulcus to correct residual post-operative refractive errors following the implantation with common conventional IOL in the capsular bag, irrespective of design or material.
These lenses may be used for correction of spherical, presbyopic and torical refractive errors and is available with spheric, progressive and toric optic. The AddOn SML (Scharioth Macula Lens) gives new hope to patients with dry AMD to restore their near vision.
Rayner Sulcoflex IOLs are specifically designed for implantation in the ciliary sulcus, avoiding the problems associated with conventional "piggybacking". Sulcoflex IOLS can be used to fine tune vision after cataract surgery; correcting refractive surprises, adding multifocality and offering toric correction, all with the added bonus of reversibility and/or exchange.
This video details the features and benefits of the Rayner Sulcoflex® Pseudophakic Supplementary IOL product range. The video commentary is in English.
Presentation of the AddOn SML, an Intraocular Lens developed for patients suffering from dry AMD to restore their near vision. Based on proven AddOn Technology by 1stQ Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG, Germany. Interview with the Inventor, Prof. Dr. Dr. Gabór Scharioth, Recklinghausen/Germany.
Secondary IOL Implantation Surgery Packages
|IOL||CASH ONLY||CASH + PHILHEALTH||CASH + PHILHEALTH + HMO|
|SECONDARY LENS IMPLANTATION||Spherical||116,000||90,000||40,000|
|Monofocal + Multifocal||171,000||155,000||105,000|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Supplementary Pseudophakic Lens Implantation surgery under local anesthesia is performed:
- by Dr. Manolette Roque
- at Asian Hospital Medical Center, in Alabang, Muntinlupa every Tuesday or Thursday afternoon. Scheduled patients must arrive two (2) hours prior to surgery.
- at St. Luke's Medical Center Global City every morning. Scheduled patients must arrive one (1) hour prior to surgery.
- with any of the following phacoemulsification units: Alcon Infiniti or Alcon Centurion
- Supplementary Pseudophakic Lens Implantation screening and post-operative follow up examinations may be done at Asian Hospital MOB 509, or at St. Luke's Medical Center Global City MAB 217. Call up +639178442020 or +639989982020 for bookings.
- The Supplementary Pseudophakic Lens Implantation Surgery Packages may only be used for routine secondary IOL implantation surgery. It may not be availed with secondary IOL implantation surgery combined with trauma, glaucoma, uveitis, cornea, or retina diseases.
- All Supplementary Pseudophakic Lens Implantation Surgery Packages are inclusive Senior Citizen Discount and exclusive of eVAT. It may not be combined with other promos and discounts.
- Additional charges will be billed for the use of Iris Hooks, Malyugin Rings, Triamcinolone Acetonide, Ozurdex Dexamethasone implant, and other devices.
- Please submit your Philhealth ID, MDR, and other documents 1 day prior to scheduled surgery.
- Only Philippine FDA-registered IOLs may be used when availing of Philhealth benefits. For premium IOLs which are not yet registered, Philhealth may not be filed.
- All HMO LOAs need to be requested three (3) days prior to scheduled surgery.