Carl Zeiss VisuMax ReLEx SMILE Pre-Screening InstructionsJuly 28, 2015
Carl Zeiss VisuMax ReLEx SMILEDecember 13, 2015
PLATINUM CATARACT SURGERY PACKAGES
| PLATINUM CATARACT SURGERY PACKAGES
|PER EYE | PHILIPPINE PESOS | SLMCGC | AS OF 01JAN2017
||CASH + PRE-APPROVED PHILHEALTH
||CASH + PRE-APPROVED PHILHEALTH + HMO LOA
|Add On SML
|Add On Toric
|Add On Multifocal
- Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery with intraocular lens implantation under local anesthesia is performed:
- by Dr. Manolette Roque
- at St. Luke's Medical Center Global City every weekday morning
- with the Alcon LenSx Femtosecond laser, and any of the following phacoemulsification units: Alcon Infiniti or Alcon Centurion
- Cataract screening and post-operative follow up examinations may be done at the surgical centers, or at Asian Hospital MOB 509, or at St. Luke's Medical Center Global City MAB 217. Call up +632.828.2020 or +63917.844.2020 for bookings.
- Platinum Cataract Surgery Packages are limited to surgeries performed under local anesthesia in St. Luke's Medical Center Global City. If sedation is requested, add 20,000 pesos to the Platinum Cataract Surgery Package.
- STOP the following medications, one (1) week prior to planned cataract surgery:
- All blood thinners (Aspirin, Aspilet, Clopidogrel, Heparin, Enoxaparin, Ardeparin, Danaparoid, Warfarin, Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba)
- All prostate medications (Harnal, Tamsulosin, Flomax, Hytrin, Avodart, Duodart, Proscar, among others).
- The Platinum Cataract Surgery Packages may only be used for routine cataract surgery. It may not be availed with cataract surgery combined with trauma, glaucoma, uveitis, cornea, or retina diseases.
- All Platinum Cataract Surgery Packages are inclusive of VAT and Senior Citizen Discount. It may not be combined with other promos and discounts.
- Additional charges will be billed for the use of Iris Hooks, Malyugin Rings, Triamcinolone Acetonide, Ozurdex Dexamethasone implant, and other devices.
- Philhealth pre-approval is required five (5) working days prior to the scheduled surgery. Please submit your Philhealth ID, MDR, and other documents 1 week prior to scheduled surgery.
- Only Philippine FDA-registered IOLs may be used when availing of Philhealth benefits. For premium IOLs which are not yet registered, Philhealth may not be filed.
- All HMO LOAs need to be requested three (3) days prior to scheduled surgery.
- How the Eye Works
- Refractive Errors and Eye Diseases
- Astigmatism Overview
- Presbyopia: Overview
- UV Exposure
- Cataracts: Introduction
- Cataracts: Overview
- What to Expect During An Eye Exam
- Cataracts: Symptoms
- Cataracts: Type - Cortical Spokes
- Cataract Type - Posterior Subcapsular
- Cataracts: Treatment Overview
- Cataracts: Is It Time For Surgery?
- Cataract Surgery: Benefits
- Cataract Surgery: Traditional
- Cataract Surgery: Introduction
- What is Refractive Cataract Surgery
- In Surgery Measurements
- Cataract Surgery: Laser (LRI)
- Cataract Surgery: Traditional Vs. Laser
- Corneal Relaxing Incisions
- IOL: Introduction
- Choosing The Right Lens
- Surgery: Cataract - Best Total Vision
- IOL: Multifocal - Introduction
- IOL: Multifocal Lens - Overview
- IOL: Premium Lens - Overview
- IOL: Accommodative Lens - Overview
- IOL: Mixing Premium Lenses
- Surgery: Cataract - Best Distance Vision
- IOL: Toric Lens - Overview
- IOL: Aspheric Lens - Overview
- Surgery: Cataract - Basic Plus VIsion
- IOL: Monofocal Lens - Overview
- Cataract Surgery: Conclusion
- Cataract Surgery: Post-operative - Introduction
- Cataracts: Informed Consent - Risks of Surgery
- Visual Recovery After Surgery
- Cataract Surgery: Post Operative - Early Symptoms
- Cataract Surgery: Post Operative - Visual Recovery
- Cataract Surgery: Post Operative - Activities
- Glasses After Surgery
- Cataract Surgery: Post Operative - Glasses Following Surgery
- Cataract Surgery: Post Operative - Sunglasses
- Eyedrop Medications After Surgery
- Cataract Surgery: Post Operative Eye Drops
- What is Yag Laser Capsulotomy
- YAG Laser Capsulotomy
- Cataracts: Informed Consent - Summary